Rotary gear limit switch with overall reduced sizes
The FGR0 is a device for controlling revolutions of rotating components or the angular position of industrial or construction machinery. A typical application is for small cranes. Also suitable for different applications such as automatic doors or automatic roofs in greenhouses. The unit, through a system of gears and cams transmission, controls 2 or 4 microswitches so, after a certain number of revolutions, predispose the motor or the equipment to the start or stop operation. The microswitches have a calibration screw that works independently on each cam; so you can calibrate the opening and closing of each micro according to the necessary functional requirements. The system change allows you to choose different ratios from 1:12 to 1:1480.
FGR0 - Small size
• Different versions available: - base fixing; - front fixing (with standard flange); - with double overhang shaft (on request).
• Overall size is reduced.
• Two different cover heights depending on whether the device is equipped with 2 or 4 microswitches.
• IP67 protection class (IEC / EN 60529).
• Available in different ratios: 1:12, 1:25, 1:33, 1:50, 1:75, 1:100, 1:150, 1:200, 1:400 (optional on request).
• Available in direct ratio: 1:25, 1:50 (others direct ratio on request).
• Available on request with pinions.
• Micro switches: - device available with 2 or 4 microswitches; - the working point is adjustable with a calibration screw; - each switch has 1NO + 1NC inside; - positive opening for NC contacts.
• 2014/35/UE - 2014/33/UE - 2011/65/UE - 2015/863/UE
• EN 60947-1 (2007/A1 : 2011/A2 : 2014)
• EN 60947-5-1 (2004/A1 : 2009/AC : 2004/AC : 2005)
• EN 60204-1 (2006/A1 : 2009)
• EN 60529 (1991/A1 : 2000/A2 : 2013)
• EN 50581 (2012) • IEC 63000 (2016)